A Total Value Proposition Workshop
Creating an effective strategic approach to grow your business/organisation by re-enforcing your Total Value Proposition (TVP).
Those who do not have “Grow Now Plan”, will be left, behind?Introducing the Total Value Proposition (TVP)
Whether you are in business or rendering a service to beneficiaries, the biggest challenge for all of us, is to firstly, retain existing sources of income and secondly, exponentially growing the percentage of new income streams.
What most people in companies/organisations tend to do, is to overlook the need to either re-construct their current or build a new TVP, which talks to needs of the ever-evolving market/beneficiaries
The ultimate aim for owners in business or custodians of organisations, is to manage a sustainable entity, while potentially increasing revenue or creating new sources of income.
It thus becomes important for those running a business/organisation, to consider initiating a process of either re-constructing an existing or building a new TVP, by using the tried and tested foundations of strategic planning.
This is where our workshop comes in, with its main objective to assist companies/organisations to design, not only a sustainable TVP, but also one, that could lead to improved income or funding, respectively.
The Workshop is held over one-day, and it is highly interactive in the sense that most parts of the sessions are conducted through mini “Hackathons”, wherein participants are challenged to come up with “Next Steps”, which could be used to either re-configure or build the TVP, from scratch.
The Workshop will kick-off with a session titled, “The Unthinkable”, which will facilitate a process of scenario-based occurrences, which could happen to the detriment of the business/organisation, if things continue in the same vain, as it has been done for the last while.
This session will create a sense of urgency as to how a TVP could assist and avoid such a doomsday occurrence from happening.
The multiple group-sessions will create the real mining as to what data already sits within the business/organisation and how effectively it could be used to the chart a winning course when coming up with a final version of the TVP. It goes without saying, that if a business/organisation does not prioritise the refinement of a TVP as a survival tool for its future existence, it could be in danger of being left behind by smarter strategies adopted and implemented by its competitors.
To design, refine, rethink and re-engineer your TVP, let us be of service and help your business build a pathway towards the only things that matter, i.e. income and sustainability.
Seven Reasons why you and your team should host your own Total Value Proposition Strategy-Workshop?
– Find strategic and creative ways of unearthing a common and sustainable vision for the future of the business/organization.
– The suggestions are coming from the bottom-up and its value lies in the experiences of stakeholders who are the ambassadors of your Total Value Proposition.
– The Workshop will create an equal footing for all participants to feel valued and to give their input without fearing that their ideas might be shot down in other circumstances.
– It creates a “meeting of the minds” where everyone’s “expectations” are considered and it makes them feel part of a bigger team.
– People tend to generate a renewal of their own contribution when their ideas are considered for inclusion in any strategic planning process.
– It is reported that where people are allowed to give input, the employee satisfaction levels, are normally greater than the industry average.
– The Workshop will deliver a Charter for adoption, which could become your mantra for future sustainability based on the key pillars discussed in the group sessions.
If you are interested to host the Grow Now Plan Workshop with your internal stakeholders, kindly let us know.
For further details, Contact: Gerrit Davids: Lead Advisor: E-mail: Click Here Cell. 082 496 1657